Monday, September 3, 2012

Final Reading Response To Grief Girl

       So I finished the rest of Grief Girl: My True Story by Erin Vincent! In the end, Erin was more cheerful and understood things better after she graduated high school! I'm happy for her. I enjoyed the book very much so. She even got her dream job to be a journalist right after she graduated. If I got my dream job right after I graduated, I would be ecstatic because it would seem to me like a once in a lifetime oppurtunity. The thing that I was mad about in the end though was that Tracy left to a city ten whole hours away from Erin with Trent right by her side! They just left a month after telling Erin, and it was around that time when she first became the journalist that she wanted to be.
       Vincent did a good job telling her story. She even remembered the tiny details and the way she felt from when she was fourteen to whatever age she was when she first started writing the story! She wrote it in a way that most girls would want to read it, but maybe both genders could read it if they had ever experienced that situation. I have to say the book was good! But on to the next when I hit the school library!

      8/27-10 min., 8/30-2 hrs. & 10 mins., 8/31-23 mins., pp.180-306
      Total- 163 mins., 126 pages
   

     

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a very interesting book you got there. You implied that boys might like that super girly book, and I'm here to bring the disappointing news that that's not the case, because a boy would never be able to keep track of all of the complicated relationships in those kinds of books.

    ReplyDelete