Sunday, September 30, 2012

I am a Writer Who

            I am a writer who knows what she wants to write about, but may not be able to interpret it on paper that well. I can see the details clearly in my mind, although it may appear to be a bit foggy when others read it. When things don't require concrete details about a background, place, or thing I can write pretty well. Most of the time, we always have to write about that type of stuff in school.
           I am a writer who loves to use voice because it gives the things I write a little spunk. My voice is what separates my writing from other people's writing. Generally, I give good voice unless the topic or prompt I'm writing about is absolutely boring. I also am a writer who loves to get feedback from my writing, but I hate it when someone criticizes the things I write about because that is just uncalled for.
          I don't like to write poems because they seem hard to me. I'm not good with rhyming words, even though it doesn't have to rhyme all the time.
          I am just this writer who writes, thinks, and listens. I have my strengths, and I have my weaknesses. No other writer can be exactly like me.

1 comment:

  1. Well, Porscha, I think my writing style is similar to yours. I also like to try to emphasize voice, although that may be a strength that can be attributed more to you, since my voice may be considered bland sometimes.

    ReplyDelete