Sunday, September 9, 2012

Response to Comments

     Here's a post especially for the people who have commented and have been commenting helpful things on my blog. Although I hadn't changed anything in particular on any one of my blogs, I still take you all's comments into consideration and try to carry the critics onto the next of my posts. In addition, I'm really happy that some of y'all like my posts and think they are good. I really appreciate all comments!
     For the kind sir named Joe, there weren't any types of boyfriend/girlfriend relationships that you described in my blog titled "Final Response To Grief Girl" , but there were just family relationships like what they have in any other household, so some males might be able to enjoy this book because if they had ever experience anything that Erin in Grief Girl had experienced they might be able to read it. Also, to Dr. D, I'll be sure to try and use stronger verbs for my blog posts in the future which you mentioned in my blog post titled "Scenery of a Party!". Thanks for the thoughtful criticism and compliments from everyone who comments!

1 comment:

  1. I think that Dr. D's suggestion of using stronger verbs helps us a lot in our writing. I find that my writing gets boring sometimes, and her suggestions jazz it up!

    ReplyDelete