Monday, September 17, 2012

Second Reading Response to Three Little Words

       I'm still reading Three Little Words: A Memoir. Ashley, the main character, had to move to a children's home with a whole bunch of different kids. She liked it there because they could get as much food as they wanted, she won things, she had friends, and they got mostly everything they wanted for Christmas. That's good that she found a placed that she liked, but I think that whenever she adopted, she would expect too much from the parents that adopt her.
        Later on, Ashley get adopted, and things are different. I would have been happy if this happened to me but Ashley wasn't excited when she first learned that her new family was adopting her. She even gets to invite friends over to a friend's house after she wasn't able to at the children's home. I would have been one happy, little child if these new, but different things happened to me.

      9/13-20 mins., 9/15-60 minutes, 9/16- 40 minutes, 9/17- 30 minutes, pp. 138- 258
      Total: 150 minutes, 120 pages

No comments:

Post a Comment