Monday, March 11, 2013

Mission vs Homestead

          Tambu's perspective about the homestead changed. They had the filthy latrines instead of the nice, clean toilets. The conditions of the house on the homestead was tattered while the mission was neat and structural. Tambu has to work harder at the homestead because of the worse conditions.
         I, too, also help clean up more when I'm at my house than when at a friend's house. This reason being that whenever I go to someone else's house, their house is usually clean, and the parents like to cater to the guest. I act different in some classes depending on the teacher. For example, I may talk more or doze off in a class depending on what class I am in.

Reading Details: 3/9/13- Worked on vocab test (60 min), Type up close reading (15), read Nervous Conditions (30 min). 3/8/13- reading Nervous Conditions (60 min). 3/10/13- worked on reading guides (30 min)
Total: 195 minutes

2 comments:

  1. Same for me. My mood and behavior change based on the environment, the class, and the teacher. Normally I'm just sleepy the whole time though, for reasons beyond the classes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaron....

    Well Porscha, that sounds like everyone. I think everyone enjoys not having to do anything for an extended period of time. Also, everyone is tired. That is the most popular statement in a classroom ever. "I'm so tired" -Probably every student ever

    ReplyDelete