Sunday, March 3, 2013

Layer Reflection

              I have finished the first part of my Nervous Conditions layered project. It wasn't really hard at all. The hardest part of it was the annotating because it took longer for me to read everything that was necessary in order for me to start the projects, but it was helpful. I annotated heavily, so hopefully I got a perfect score on that. In the future, I will try to read ahead so I can have the annotating part out of the way since it takes me so long. The most satisfying was the reading guides because I have done that type of stuff since I was in like third or fourth grade. I knew what to do, and I answered each part of the questions.
              The least helpful thing was the vocabulary test. Even if I didn't understand a particular word I could sort of figure out what it meant by the context clues. Therefore, I didn't feel like I needed to do all of that just to put it in context to understand the book, but to just make an imprint in my mind to remember it for knowledge. None of the assignments I did were not satisfying because they all helped me in some type of way.

2 comments:

  1. I had trouble with annotating as well. I made the mistake of reading without annotating, planning on going back to annotate later. I did that for chapters 1 and 2, and it sucked. You bring up a good point with the context clues for the vocabulary test. Well, at least you felt satisfied with your work

    ReplyDelete
  2. Porscha, i agree annotating was hard. I started annotating at the beginning but i ended up stopping because i felt that i was annotating too much. The vocab test was i agree easy to do with context clues. keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete