Monday, January 21, 2013

Research Update

     My topic is centered around Gypsies during the Holocaust. I've used Facts on File, SIRS, and Galenet for my information to put on note cards and such. Typing in basic words like Holocaust or Gypsy have been helpful to look up things for my research topic. Gypsies are also called Roma, so that would also be a good keyword to type in to help me find more information. For me, it's not that difficult to find the information needed. 
     The thing I'm having the most difficult time doing is the annotated bibliography. I have six citations already, and I put them on noodletools. I am still trying to get in the process of how to do the paragraphs for the citations or whatever it is. I will try to find examples from the people in my research group in class. I should be fine though. 

Reading Times: Tricks by Ellen Hopkins ... Jan 15- 246 through 327... Jan 16- 328 through 408.. Jan 17- 409 through 568 .. Jan 18- 569 through 627
Total: 381 pages, 317 minutes

2 comments:

  1. Wow, Porscha! What an interesting topic. I am curious to see how this develops.

    ReplyDelete