Saturday, August 18, 2012

Free Post

         Hi. I'm Porscha, and I'm new to the blogging experience. If any of y'all could tell me how to change my setup ,templates, and fonts on here, that would be quite dandy. I really want to show my personality and stuff on here. That's one of the reasons I made this blog. Haha, actually I had to make this for a school assignment, but in the end most of the things I put on here would probably be about literature, books, and stuff like that. Within each post, though, they will have some zesty fever in it because that's just my personality.
       Anyway, I'm a fun person to be around. I'm really silly, but I'm serious when a serious thing comes upon me. I like to talk, but sometimes I'm reserved and like to keep to myself, but that just happens every now and then. I like instagramming, hanging with friends, going to football games, and that sort of thing. I do sports like cheer, track, dance, and maybe basketball this year. But, I guess I'll see y'all around. Adios!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Porscha! To customize your blog, go to Design in the upper right hand corner. It will take you to a different screen. Click on the orange button that says customize under the picture of your blog. Then you can pick templates, background colors or images, fonts, and text colors. Hope this helps, Mary Beth

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had the same problem with the template thing! Finally figured it out though! We like alot of the same things! And youre not alone in the whole new to blogging thing, I am too!

    ReplyDelete