Sunday, November 25, 2012

Midtermmm...

    Since midterms are coming up, here are some of the things that are probably going to happen. I'm probably going to forget the short stories. I don't mean what they are about, but I mean I'm probably going to forget the point of view and stuff like that. I'm also probably going to forget some of the names of the characters, but I will remember what each one did.
     Also, in class I will just ask if she is going to put wordly wise words on the tops in it's on section. Another thing.. This is the first time I've ever had summer reading on an exam. I usually forget about those books a few weeks after school starts. I hope they don't have many questions about that on the exam.

Reading Times: Lord of the Flies Chapter1-6 ,3 hours
Total: 3 hours

1 comment:

  1. I also think it will probably be hard to remember everything about all the stories we read for the exam. Hopefully we can remember before the exam is here.

    ReplyDelete