Monday, December 10, 2012

Books Read this Semester

       Books read this semester (least to most challenging):
Girls On Film by Zoey Dean
Grief Girl by Erin Vincent
Three Little Words by Ashley Rhodes-Courter
Burned by Ellen Hopkins
North of Beautiful by Justina Chen Headley
Nation by Terry Pratchett
In Defense of Food: An Eater's Manifesto by Michael Pollan
Lord of the Flies by William Golding

          I realized that this semester is the least amount of books I have read in a semester since I was in about first or second grade which is crazy. I really liked the book Burned though. It has a lot of pages and I read it really fast. If I keep reading books that are similar to that, then I may be able to read more. I only read four as this school year was going on that was free choice which I find totally bogus. When did I start reading so little?
          Since I find my amount of books read this semester so tragic, I'll set a goal to read at least six or seven books by the end of this year from the library. I hope to read each one in at most a two-week time period because on the other books it seems that I took about 2-3 weeks on average to read on book. 

Reading Times: 155 minutes on Lord of the Flies from the pages that were assigned for last week
Literary Analysis: 30 minutes
Total:175 minutes

No comments:

Post a Comment